Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Craziness!!

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. We've been trying to get on a schedule and settle in.

I've been pretty busy. I have a lot of grading to do before the marking period ends. Grading papers and writing college recs is hard enough as it is, let alone when you'd rather be playing with constant attention boy!

Allan has been doing the Mr. Mom thing. He's doing a good job, but I think it's wearing him out! He brought Trevor to High School North to meet his colleagues yesterday and he's coming to Montgomery to meet everyone here today.

Anyway - I'll try to post once or twice a week for a while with some pictures and such to feed the Trevor addicts out there. (Maybe more once I take off).

I'll post some pics and video of Trevor later this week!